Keyboard Sticker!

I have been learning Korean language and it is written in a special alphabet called Hangul. In order to be able to type the Korean characters, you need to have a keyboard having Korean layout. However, I can't afford to change my computer's keyboard right now and it is very hard for me to keep the locations of letters in mind without seeing them, so I need to use some stickers on my keyboard. These are the special stickers with the characters on them and they are designed for those who are willing to change the key order of their keyboard without changing the actual hardware. I was wondering if any of you have experienced to use these things? What kind of advice would you give about them?

Thank you!

Image: http://image.dhgate.com/albu_312134108_00-1.0x0/keyboard-stickers-cover-skin-rainbow-pc-3d.jpg

For learning: Korean

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    I just drew the hangul in my keys with correction pen.