"Reflexive Verbs" Help me pleeeeeaasee !!

I have learnt these verbs, and I know how to conjugate them. But the only thing that I can't get when should I use them? They are very trick!! Would you please tell me when should I use a reflexive verb? Or you can send a link if it explains them in an easy way.

I always do mistakes with these verbs. For instance, verb "Casar" which means "marry", and the reflexive one "casarse" which means "to get marry". How can I use them?

Thanks for your help. :)

For learning: Spanish
Base language: Spanish

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    So that was the "infinitive" of the reflexive verbs in English, let's see "infinitive" in Spanish for these verbs in the same order.
    - Casarse, lavarse, vestirse, escucharse, abofetearse - So just by adding a "se" at the end of every verb, you can make it a reflexive one, in the infinitive or non-conjugated form. We are clear here, right?
    Let's take up the example of slap oneself.
    I slap myself - So to identify if one verb should be a reflexive one, we need to answer the question I told which in this case should be "who is making the slap" I am - "to whom is the slapping falling to?" myself. when we answer these questions with the same "person" then we have a reflexive verb. In simple words, a reflexive is to do something to oneself.

She washes herself - Who is doing the washing? She is - "To whom is she washing?" herself.

Let's now these two same examples in Spanish.
    (Yo) Me abofeteo - Quién abofetea? Yo - A quién abofetea? A mí
    (Ella) Se baña - Quién está haciendo el baño? Ella - A quién está bañando? A ella.
    Now try making examples using We, they, him, you, etc... according to the pronouns in Spanish that I told you (me, te, se, nos, se). Remember to make sentences where the doer of the action and the object to whom the action is falling to are THE SAME. :)))

hello!! I hope this help you =)

http://spanish.about.com/od/sentencestructure/a/reflexive_verbs.htm

I´ll try to explain how to use reflexive verbs! ^^
    1.- You need to use a reflexive pronoun. "Me, te, se, nos"
    2.- Conjugate the verb you want to use:
    Verb: casar.
    Example: Me caso esta semana. I am getting married this week.
    "Casarse": Va a casarse. Ella/Él va a casarse.
    3.- Imperativo afirmativo:
    http://ingles-facil.blogspot.com/2008/12/uso-del-imperativo-del-idioma-ingl.html
    Check out this link, I think it will be useful for you.

Check out this link as well:
    http://roble.pntic.mec.es/acid0002/index_archivos/Gramatica/verbo_reflexivo.htm

When you try to construct a sentence, try answering two simple questions and that is "who is doing the action" and "to whom is the <action or conjugated verb> falling to or falling in or directly affecting?" We'll come to this a bit later.

In English we don't have this problem, we can only use myself, herself, himself, and so on.
    In Spanish we use the following:
    me (myself)
    te (yourself)
    se (himself, herself, yourself)
    nos (ourselves)
    se (themselves, yourselves)

But let's first try to understand it in English so that we can then go to learn it in Spanish.
    We can convert almost any verb into a reflexive one in English if we add "oneself", like this:
    -To marry oneself, to wash oneself, to dress oneself, to listen oneself, to slap oneself (yeah, we can even use nonsensical examples here but there's for a reason for this example, this might help).