What does "a broken record" here mean?

I heard this sentence, "Call me a broken record, but I ...". What does "a broken record" here mean? Does it particularly refer to some typical kind of guy? Thank you!

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    If someone says something over and over, you say "you sound like a broken record." An actual broken record repeats the same part of a song over and over, so it applies to a person who says the same thing over and over.

yes,it does ,special person

A broken record in this sense - and it is often used in this way - means to say something that you have previously said on many occasions; the analogy is that a record (in the days before CDs, DVDs and on-line downloads) when "broken" would skip and repeat the same section of a song over and over again. It doesn't refer to a particular type of individual