Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

Where is the mistakes, help me please))

Now is 2013 year and i'm in my fourth year.I'm an engineer and I like my specialty and when i finish stady i want to go to USA for the interning, maybe one or two years. So, perhaps I'll go to English language courses in London or New York . I'll tell you about me and what i like to do in the free time. I like to spend a lot of time in restaurants with my friends because i like to eat very much :), but i'm still slim and i don't why it is. I like to eat some fish, meat, vegatables and fruit it goes without saying. Where i come from, there are a lot of fruit which you never find in Moscow. But it's not horrible. I like to travel and discover a new things, learning a foreign culture, especially i like to learn the new languages, but it don't always succeed.

For learning: Russian

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    Now it's 2013 and I'm in my fourth year. I'm an engineer and I like my specialty and when I finish studying, I want to go to USA for the an internship, maybe one or two years. So, perhaps I'll go to English language courses in London or New York . I'll tell you about myself and what I like to do in my free time. I like to spend a lot of time in restaurants with my friends because I love to eat :), but I'm still slim and I don't why this is. I like to eat fish, meat, vegatables and fruit, it goes without saying. Where I come from, there is a lot of fruit which you never find in Moscow. But it's not horrible. I like to travel and discovering new things, learning about foreign cultures; I especially like to learn new languages, but I'm not always successful.