Where is the mistakes, help me please))

Now is 2013 year and i'm in my fourth year.I'm an engineer and I like my specialty and when i finish stady i want to go to USA for the interning, maybe one or two years. So, perhaps I'll go to English language courses in London or New York . I'll tell you about me and what i like to do in the free time. I like to spend a lot of time in restaurants with my friends because i like to eat very much :), but i'm still slim and i don't why it is. I like to eat some fish, meat, vegatables and fruit it goes without saying. Where i come from, there are a lot of fruit which you never find in Moscow. But it's not horrible. I like to travel and discover a new things, learning a foreign culture, especially i like to learn the new languages, but it don't always succeed.

For learning: Russian

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    Now it's 2013 and I'm in my fourth year. I'm an engineer and I like my specialty and when I finish studying, I want to go to USA for the an internship, maybe one or two years. So, perhaps I'll go to English language courses in London or New York . I'll tell you about myself and what I like to do in my free time. I like to spend a lot of time in restaurants with my friends because I love to eat :), but I'm still slim and I don't why this is. I like to eat fish, meat, vegatables and fruit, it goes without saying. Where I come from, there is a lot of fruit which you never find in Moscow. But it's not horrible. I like to travel and discovering new things, learning about foreign cultures; I especially like to learn new languages, but I'm not always successful.