What's the meaning of these phrases ?

눈을 밟면서 같이 길을 걸어 갑시다 and 뜻대로 일이 잘 안 됩니다 . What's the meaning of these words? 열람증 and 구내
Can someone help me ?

For learning: Korean

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    I'm still learning Korean, so I can't guarantee these are correct, but based on what I can find, I think this is what these phrases mean:

"눈을 밟면서 같이 길을 걸어 갑시다."

"As [we] tread on the snow, let's walk on the same path."

There are no subjects in this phrase, and since there's no context, I'm only guessing that "we" is correct. I think the speaker is suggesting that the other person follow in his footsteps as they walk on the snow.

"뜻대로 일이 잘 안 됩니다."

"The work did not meet my expectations."

It sounds like the speaker is unsatisfied with the work that somebody did.

열람증

According to Naver's dictionary, "열람" means "reading" as a noun, and "증" can mean "certificate." Perhaps it means "reading certificate"?

구내

Also according to Naver's dictionary, this word means "premises," as in a specific location.

I hope this is helpful. As I said, I don't know for certain if these are the correct meanings, but this is what I get when I try to translate them.

More resolved questions for learning Korean