I am a chinese. It is very difficult for me to learn English. How can I improve my English?

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    TIPS FOR IMPROVING ENGLISH.

Three steps are very important in impooving a Language. 1.Read the Language. 2. Listen that Language 3. Speak that Language. If you will follow these three steps , certainly very soon you will completely manage that Language. To overcome step 3, please make friends and start talking with them on Skype or other similar medium on a regular basis.
    On italki.com about 90% of students are interested in learning English. Presently we are living in the world of
    globalization where English is a common language and spoken world wide. That is why English is considered
    to be a global Language. English is the first and foremost criteria whenever you are applying for a job or
    you are seeking admission in a reputed institution.
    Hear are few tips, that will help you in enhancing fluency in English.
    1. Read English cartoon books.
    2. Read English short stories books on a daily basis.
    3. Listen to English news on TV & radio.
    4.Write your own diary in English.
    5.Make good English Language Partners on italki.com, and speak with them on topics of mutual interest,
    on a daily basis.
    6.Pen Friendship/ Pen-pal will also help you in expressing your views in English.
    Wishing you a pleasent Language learning ! Good Luck !

A good answer, above.
    Which aspects do you need help with?
    Which aspect s give you trouble?