Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

English is so dificult to learn,are there some easy ways?

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    To speak English, you just have to speak it.

...I'm just kidding :D but, just use it. Everyone I know who is learning English, and is making great progress, they are the ones who don't actually "study" it.

For example, I help about 7-8 people from italki practice English. Half of them speak very naturally, write fast and native-like, and pick up idioms and phrases very quickly off me. When I talk to them, I forget that they are non-native. It is really like having a conversation with another Brit, and the only "studying" they get is when I correct them on a glaring error they've made. These learners watch American/English tv, movies, sing along to English music, have conversations with me and other natives, and in summary, just immerse themselves in English in a fun and relaxing way.

Then I have my other practice partners, who know the right vocabulary, but cannot fit it into the sentences correctly. Often we misunderstand each other a lot. During a 20 minute conversation, I might see 2-3 sentences that are completely perfect, and that's it. Mostly the English sounds unnatural and grammatically wrong. There are long gaps in the conversation when the other person runs a phrase that I have used through Google Translate, instead of just asking me a little more about it. These are the learners who STUDY the grammar, learn lists of vocabulary, cram English for tests, and treat English like a chore.

As you can see, the first group of learners are by far the best at making progress. Follow their example, and you'll be just fine :)