Site Feedback

Resolved questions
''vase'' and ''glass'' help you

I do not understand. what's the word I need to refer to the glass vessel in which I drink water?

For learning: English
Base language: English
Category: Other



    Please enter between 2 and 2000 characters.



    Sort by:

    Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    Just say, a glass of water. It simply means a glass cup, but with water in it.
    Hope that helped.

    A glass is any cup from which you're drinking (it doesn't need to be made from glass).

    A vase is used to store plants.

    Also, you're title should say 'Help me' :-)

    Submit your answer

    Please enter between 2 and 2000 characters.

    If you copy this answer from another italki answer page, please state the URL of where you got your answer from.