i am learning Spanish from 0 but the "trill" for "R" is so difficult, is there any tricks?

thank you all

For learning: Spanish

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    There is an easy way to pronunce the R sound in Spanish. Just put a pencil under your tongue and repeat some tongue twisters in spanish. Remember that the R sound in spanish is made with the tip of your tongue lapping the upper palatal just above the upper central incissors.

I am a profesional Spanish teacher currently working for a Mexican University and I also offer some courses for non native Spanish speakers here on Italki. I have developed a pronunciation course which I think you may be interested on, I offer it for a very cheap price. Please feel free to contact me, I will be more than happy to help you! Have a nice day. :)

Also for native Spanish is hard, but when I was little I began to repeat these phrases:

R con R cigarro, R con R barril, rápido corren los carros cargados de azúcar al ferrocarril.
    and

En tres tristes trastos de trigo, tres tristes tigres comían trigo; comían trigo, tres tristes tigres, en tres tristes trastos de trigo

More resolved questions for learning Spanish