Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

قاموس

السلام عليكم. أريد أن أشتري قاموس .كيف أجد قاموس؟
أريد قاموس مع التعاريف و الكلمات بالعربية.

شكرا جزيلا

Thanks for reading and answering my question. I am still learning Arabic. I wanted to write my question in Arabic for practice. If I made mistakes in writing my question, can you please write corrections for me?
I would like to buy or to find a free Arabic dictionary online that has both the words and definitions in Arabic. I know there are many English/Arabic dictionaries, but I'd like to see an Arabic/Arabic dictionary, like the Arabic version of dictionary.com. Please send me any useful links you have. Thanks for your help. I really appreciate it.

For learning: Arabic
Base language: Arabic

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    Your question in Arabic is right. This link is very useful, I think.
    http://www.baheth.info/#