Could you correct the paragraph below?

What research have you done into studies in your country of residence/citizenship?

In 2012, I was nominated as teaching assistant of Dr. R.Tikani and simultaneously Mr. M. Sharif Ahmadian in their Static courses which gave me great experience in dealing with different students and handling the class. I did the most excellent work by frequently quizzing and helping students to solve their problems even out of the classes. Also I helped the lecturers to set the final exam questions.
During my three-month internship (July-Sep. 2012), I worked at a leading car manufacturing company called SaipaKashan. Despite very awful weather and hard working condition in summer, the internship was full of experience for me. My supervisor and I did some projects for the company mostly related to the energy conservation. However, some of them were abandoned because of the lack of enough budgets. Finally I could get Very Good in this course.

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    In 2012, I was nominated as the teaching assistant of both Dr. R. Tikani and Mr. M. Sharif Ahmadian in their respective Static courses, which gave me great experience in dealing with different students and handling the class. I showed a strong work ethic by frequently quizzing and helping students to solve their problems, even outside of the classes. Also, I helped the lecturers to decide on the final exam questions.
    During my three-month internship (July-Sep. 2012), I worked at a leading car manufacturing company called SaipaKashan. Despite awful weather and difficult working conditions in the summer, the internship was full of useful experiences for me. My supervisor and I did some projects for the company, mostly related to energy conservation. However, some of them were abandoned because of the lack of budget.

Delete the last sentence, because usually you don't tell people that.