Expired question
Can I ask you to correct the essay?

On May 2012 I had a presentation on Ionic Polymer Metal Composites, as a final project on Research and Documentation Methods, under supervision of Dr. Akbarzadeh.
In 2011 I did a project onDesigning and optimizing“Gear Box” as a final project on Machine Elements Design II, under supervision of Dr. Esfahanian.
I did my first project on Designing and optimizing“Crane Shafts” as the project on Machine Elements Design I, under supervision of Dr. Esfahanian, on 2010.
In 2010, I had a chance to engage in Iut Super-Mileage Team. I worked as a member of Coupling Team. I was in charge of designing a proper coupling system based on the operation condition. Also I was responsible for the Braking System of the car. We were supposed to participate in Shell Eco-Marathon 2011 but unfortunately because of the lack of sponsorship we missed this match and our team was omitted from the list of competitors.

Answers

No answers yet.