Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

What ونعم الله means?

And when do you usually use it?

For learning: Arabic

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    Hello Keyshia! :)

The word "ونعم والله" is not very familiar in Egypt, but it is a very widely used in the Gulf Region. Our brothers from Saudi, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman they may use it in the following way:

If I would ask "what is your name?"
    You would answer by saying "Keyshia"
    I would answer back by saying "wal ne'em wallah or "ونعم والله"

This basically means "I am honoured to meet you or know you". But it literally means; The blessings of Allah to you.

Regarding your sentence that you have written in your comment:
    أبا أتكل بالله ونعمٍ بالله .. .. اللي ما يوصد دون خلقه بابه

This means: I want to depend on Allah, and I trust or believe in Allah - أبا أتكل بالله ونعمٍ بالله
    Here - wene'em bellah is different in this context, it means I believe in Allah.

The other part of the sentence, I am not really sure what it really means - but I guess this may mean that "nothing will bring tranquility upon his people but his door of mercy." - اللي ما يوصد دون خلقه بابه.

I am sorry about the last part, for am not really sure if the meaning is correct or not, but I believe it is a phrase that is widely used in the Gulf, and definitely a person from the Gulf will explain much better than I did.

Nevertheless, I hope at least you did understand the meaning of "ونعم والله" "ونعم بالله ".