traducete questa frase per favore

il vostro Dio avrebbe fatto meglio ad accordare la sua protezione a una volpe..

che vuol dire ?
qualcuno mi puo` tradurre in inglese o in giapponese ?

aiutatemi per favore

For learning: Italian
Base language: Italian

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    If I have to say the truth I don't know this sentence, and probably it is not a proverbial sentence. In the common meaning however the fox is the nature representation of smart and adaptable animal. The meaning of the sentence could be: it would have been better if your god had offered protection to a smart person (instead you ?)
    Sentence that sound pretty offensive :)

Btw, the wolf is another and more complex figure. It is bad, wild and often used in the proverbial sentences. In the sentence: in bocca al lupo
    the mean become from the hunters, and people that meet them before going into the wild. The people say: if you have to meet a wolf (evil) I hope that you meet it face by face (so you can kill him).

The same is for: in culo alla balena. Because if u, fisherman, want to catch a whale, you have to meet it from the back

it means "It would have been better if your God had offered protection to the fox."

In Italian culture the fox is a significant animal/ character and there are multiple ways-of-saying or "modi di dire" that revolve around this character the fox or wolf.

for example you will hear
    "in bocca lupo" - which literally means "in the wolf's mouth" - it is their way of expressing good luck to someone like when the wolf gets lucky that it has some catch to eat

however, the reason why the Italians say "il vostro Dio avrebbe fatto meglio ad accordare la sua protezione a una volpe" ...
    is something I hope someone else would answer because now I am curious too