My Japanese reading problem ~ > < "

Any one can help me with this ? Why the answer of question is 3 ??
I think my problem is I don't understand the sentence "3ヶ月前から1週間前までよやくできます。ここを使いたいときは、よやくの紙に使う日や時間を書いて、じむしょに出してください。よやくの紙はじむしょでもらえます。毎月一日になると、その月のよやくを書いたカレンダーがじむしょの前にはられます"

5かいに一つあります。100人入れます。
【よやくのしかた】
3ヶ月前から1週間前までよやくできます。ここを使いたいときは、よやくの紙に使う日や時間を書いて、じむしょに出してください。よやくの紙はじむしょでもらえます。毎月一日になると、その月のよやくを書いたカレンダーがじむしょの前にはられます。

問3 4月5日に80人でかいぎをします。正しくよやくしているのはどれですか。
1.2月1日にかいぎ室の前のカレーダーによていを書きます。
2.4月1日にかいぎ室の前のカレンダーによていを書きます。
3.2月1日にじむしょへ行って、よやくの紙に書いて出します。
4.4月1日にじむしょへ行っ

For learning: Japanese
Base language: Chinese (Mandarin)

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    I understand that you are confused about that question. That is written for leading you to misreading intentionally.

First of all, they have the room for up to 100 people.
    Secondly, they explain how to reserve it. They say you can reserve 3 months before to at least one month. You can get the reservation paper in the office and fill the paper out with writing the date and time on it. Then hand it in to the officer. They put a calendar that is written a schedule of only this month on the wall every first day.

Question: you will have a meeting with 80 people on Apr 5th. How to reserve for it?
    1. You will write the schedule on the calendar on Feb 1st.
    2. You will write the schedule on the calendar on Apr 1st.
    3. You will go to the office to get the reservation paper and hand it in after fill it in on Feb 1st.
    4. You will go to the office to get the reservation paper and hand it in after fill it in on Apr 1st.

The sentences don't say put your schedule on the calendar. So 1 and 2 is incorrect.
    They say fill the document out and come to the office, but you can make a reservation 3 months before you want to use the room. How come you need to wait until Apr? What are you gonna do if someone reserves it before you do?

That's why the correct answer is No.3.
    Any question? :)