Expired question
Arabic translation will appear on National tv of Azerbaijan

My name is Mohammad. I’ve been in Azerbaijan for 2 years and 3 months now. My origin is from Pakistan, but I was born and raised in Kuwait, and I lived there all my life. I like the weather here very much (it’s very hot in Kuwait).
Because I grew up in Kuwait, and I have never seen snow in my life. I saw snow for the first time in Baku. This is a big country for me,. It’s very tiny.
The buildings and the architecture here are similar to European countries (streets, fountains, etc).
I think Azeri people are very friendly and welcoming. They’re always smiling. We went to the Apple festival in Guba last year, and everyone treated us like ViPs. They took pictures with us. I liked it. People respect foreign guests very much.
I’ve observed that people don’t become angry very quickly here.
I love Azerbaijan

For learning: Arabic

Answers

No answers yet.