Site Feedback
Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

Resolved questions


Is there any software which would just display the English meaning of Japanese words when I hover my mouse on the word? NOt Clicking just by hovering, the display of the English meaning should pop up.

For learning: Japanese
Base language: English
Category: Other



    Please enter between 2 and 2000 characters.



    Sort by:

    Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    Yes, there is Rikaichan. I don't know what browser you're using but it certainly works with Firefox, Thunderbird and Seamonkey.
    Hope this helps.

    Submit your answer

    Please enter between 2 and 2000 characters.

    If you copy this answer from another italki answer page, please state the URL of where you got your answer from.