Can someone please translate this introduction from English to Korean for me?

I'm opened a new channel with some friends. My friend will introduce it in English and they want me to introduce it in Korean. I can read, write and pronounce Hangeul, I just don't know how to translate some words into Korean and into the right context.

Please translate this:

Hello! I am (insert name). Are you all having a nice day? Thank you for watching our first video and for giving us our first 1000 subscribers! Soon we will be posting a whole lot more videos so that you will be able to get to know us all and enjoy watching our projects and vlogs. Later on we'll start posting some more interesting things. What do you think of singing and dance covers? Please support us by liking and sharing our videos, and please watch us well!

감사합니다~

For learning: Korean

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    Hello! I am (insert name). Are you all having a nice day?
    안녕하세요. 저는 ( ) 입니다. 오늘 즐거운 하루 보내셨나요?

Thank you for watching our first video and for giving us our first 1000 subscribers!
    저희가 만든 첫번째 영상을 보시고 첫 1000번 구독자가 되어 주셔서 감사합니다.

Soon we will be posting a whole lot more videos so that you will be able to get to know us all and enjoy watching our projects and vlogs.
    이제 곧 저희는 더 많은 영상을 게시해서, 저희에 대해서 더 잘 알게 되고 저희가 진행하는 프로젝트와 블로그를 재미있게 볼 수 있도록 하겠습니다.

Later on we'll start posting some more interesting things.
    나중에 저희는 더 재미있는 것을 올리기 시작할것입니다.

What do you think of singing and dance covers?
    노래와 춤에 대해서 어떻게 생각하십니까?

Please support us by liking and sharing our videos, and please watch us well!
    'liking and sharing'을 통하여 저희를 응원해 주시고, 잘 감상해 주세요!