I have created a teacher profile of myself. What do I do now? Where can I offer free lessons etc.?

I can't find the right menu to offer courses, set a value on them and offer free samples? I search for myself in the teacher database - but I can't find myself ( although only 2 other teachers speeak English and Thai). I cannot move forward...

What do I do next?
Who should I contact for help ( as a teacher)?

For learning: Other

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    normally you can do that by editing your profile. There you can set your prices, trial lessons, etc...

Hi Gordon, your profile as a teacher isn't showing as such. If italki have agreed to class you as a teacher, it's not showing, so contact italki via the grey tab down the bottom left of your screen. If you've not applied to be a teacher, you can find out how to, here

More open questions for learning Other