Site Feedback
Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

Resolved questions
How do you say in Swedish: "I graduated in..."?

For learning: Swedish
Base language: English
Category: Language



    Please enter between 2 and 2000 characters.



    Sort by:

    Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    I graduated is "jag tog examen vid *school*" or "jag tog examen i *course* vid *school*"

    GRADUATE is a reflexive verb in Spanish (so you need always a pronoum) and it's almost the same as English one: GRADUARSE.

    You could say: "(Yo) me gradué en Medicina".

    Submit your answer

    Please enter between 2 and 2000 characters.

    If you copy this answer from another italki answer page, please state the URL of where you got your answer from.