Use of Pag, pagpa and pagpapa prefix

I understand how the prefix pag creates a noun from a verb, umalis - pag-alis (to leave - leaving or departure), maglaro - paglalaro (to play - playing). I even understand how the first syllable is duplicated for verbs that are mag verbs, laro - root, maglaro - to play, paglalaro - playing.
However in written text I often see the prefix pagpa and pagpapa. For example:

Nang ipagtapat ko po sa aking anak ang plano naming PAGPAPAkasal ay humagulgol po siya ...

Inakala naman ng mga kasamahan na nagbibiro lamang ang biktima at hindi pinansin ang kataga ng 15-anyos na tinedyer na maagang PAGPAsalubong kay kamatayan.

May mga biktima kasi ng aksidente o emergency sa China gaya ng ilang senior citizens na kinakasuhan pa ang mga tumulong sa kanila para may maipantustos sila sa kanilang gamot at PAGPAPAospital.

Why is PAGPA and PAGPAPA used and what is the difference between them? Salamat.

For learning: Filipino (Tagalog)

Answers

PAGPAPAKASAL

-simply means act of marrying, kasal. I emphasize the word "act" here. It's just that you added pagpapa- as prefix to express the action. A noun expressing an action--stupid, right? hahahaha.

-It's not always really used for future tenses(?) but also for past. Just like when I say,"Naalala ko pa ang pagpapakasal niyo ni Juan nang Agosto." which means I still remember your wedding with Juan last August.

- Nang ipagtapat ko po sa aking anak ang plano naming PAGPAPAkasal ay humagulgol po siya.
    When I told my child about our plans of 'getting' married, she cried hard.

I hope you get my point. And about the prefix pagpa-, I've never heard about this(in Metro Manila and other Tagalog provinces nearby). Probably, I just don't talk that much with speakers of Tagalog who use deep terms or sth and I'm not just an avid reader of Filipino articles. But seriously I think it's not colloquially used in modern Tagalog. More likely pagpa- is used in Bisaya.

It's quite difficult to explain but I'll try...

EXAMPLE 1: Game = LARO (Noun)

[1] Use of PAG + laro = Verb
    "Playing tennis is good for your body."
    Tagalog:
    Acceptable: Ang pagLAro ng tennis ay nakakabuti sa katawan.
    (You want to encourage your listeners to do tennis BUT don't really care whether they do it or not.)
    Correct: Ang pagLALAro ng tennis ay nakakabuti sa katawan.
    (You want to encourage your listeners to do tennis regularly.)

[2] Use of PAGPA + laro
    "Allowing him to play outside (for the 1st time) "will be" bad for his health."
    Tagalog: Ang pagpalaro mo sa kanya sa labas ay MAkakasama sa kanyang kalusugan.
    (The action "pagpalaro" was done for the first time, thus, it's "pagpa~")
    (We are uncertain of its outcome/We don't know yet if it's really gonna be bad for his health, thus, "MA"kakasama.)
    (And, we also don't know if the action of "pagpalaro" will be continued in the future.)

[3] PAGPAPA + laro
    "Allowing him to play outside (for the 2nd or nth time) "is" bad for his health."
    Tagalog: Ang pagpapalaro mo sa kanya sa labas ay NAkakasama sa kanyang kalusugan.
    (The action "pagpapalaro" already happened multiple times prior to the event of saying this, thus, it's "pagpapa~")
    (We are certain of its outcome/We already know that it's bad for his health, thus, "NA"kakasama.)
    (And, the action of "pagpapalaro" is anticipated to continue again in the future.)

EXAMPLE 2: Importance/Value = HALAGA (Noun)

[1] Use of PAG + halaga = Paghalaga (INCORRECT)

[2.1] Use of PAGPA + halaga = Pagpahalaga (Done in the present time)
    "Giving too much importance on luxury is not good."
    Tagalog: Ang sobrang pagpahalaga sa luho ay masama.

[2.2] Use of PAGPA + halaga + HAN = Pagpahalagahan (An advice to give importance to someone/something.)
    "Give importance to yourself."
    Tagalog: Pagpahalagahan mo ang iyong sarili.

[3.1] Use of PAGPAPA + halaga = Pagpapahalaga (Action started sometime in the past and continues to the present time.)
    Tagalog: Ang sobrang pagpapahalaga sa luho ay masama.

[3.2] PAGPAPA + halaga + HAN = Pagpapahalagahan (An action not done in the past but is going to be done from now until the future.)
    "He's going to value his friends from now."
    Tagalog: Pagpapahalagahan na niya ang mga kaibigan niya mula ngayon.

EXAMPLE 3: Wedding = KASAL (Noun)

[1] Use of PAG + kasal = Pagkasal (A planned event expected to happen in near the future.)
    Pagkasal ka na, bawal ka nang mambabae. (When you get married, you can't fool around with women anymore.)

[2] Use of PAGPA + kasal = Pagpakasal (An anticipated event with no definite time of occurence in the future.)
    Pinag-uusapan nila ang pagpakasal sa aming dalawa. (They are talking about getting us married.)

[3] Use of PAGPAPA + kasal = Pagpapakasal (To emphasize a state or condition that no longer subsists at the time of speaking)
    Ang pagpapakasal niya sa kanyang minamahal ang pinakamasaya niyang alaala. (Having been married to his true love is his happiest memory.)

Different rules apply to different verbs. And, it depends on many factors.
    You can try asking your language teacher. Maybe he/she has a better explanation.

More open questions for learning Filipino (Tagalog)