이것이 우리가 아이들에게 가르치길 원하는 메시지 인가?

I have a couple of questions about this sentence.

이것이 우리가 아이들에게 가르치길 원하는 메시지 인가?
Is this the message that we want to teach our kids?

1) Noun + 인가(요) is a way to ask questions. How is it different from 이에요/예요?

2) There are two words with subject marking particles. 이것이 is the subject of the main sentence: "Is THIS the message?" And 우리가 is the subject of the clause: "that WE want to teach our kids". Do I have that right?

3) I think the word 가르치길 is the noun form of 가르치다 (가르치기) with the object particle -ㄹ attached. I don't usually see the object particle attached to noun forms like this. Is it normal?

감사합니다!

Additional Details:

I mean that the object particle -를 is attached to 기, but it is shortened to 길.

For learning: Korean

Answers

I can help with #1 and #3. The ending -(으)ㄴ가요 is used only in interrogative sentences and it softens the question, making it more polite than 이다+요. It is attached to 이다 in your example sentence.

#3. This is not the object particle. This is the future tense ㄹ particle, as in 먹을 거예요. It is used here as a modifier to the verb 가르치다 because the teaching will take place in the future. In the English sentence, the future possibility of "the message we want to teach to our kids" is implied through the word "want" but in Korean it is given through the ㄹ.

Where did you see/hear this sentence? If it was texted to you, it's possible they made a mistake. I'm not expert enough to be sure about your second question, but my instinct is that it should be the topic particle 은 attached to 이것은 to make the sentence clearer.