Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

Translate the phrases "We play golf on the moon" and "I mustache you a question" to french please?

Yes "mustache" is no typo lol Thanks in advance!

For learning: French

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    We play golf on the moon = Nous jouons au golf sur la lune.

However, puns are difficult to translate into a foreign language because of the differences in syntax and sounds. "I mustache you a question" is really a play on its phonetic similarity with "I must ask you a question."

In French, that would be "je dois vous poser une question," and "dois vous poser" in no way sounds like "moustache," which is the French word for "mustache." Hmmm... I wonder where this English word originally came from? :D

More resolved questions for learning French