is my translation right? แปลไทยเป็นอังกฤษ

the ideal girl in my heart(I'm confused with the word "สเปกกูก", so I just guess...)

I like intellegent person

ตั้งใจทำงานรู้ว่าตัวเองจะต้องทำไม่ทำอะไรแบบนั้นมากว่า ในแว้บแรกที่สนใจนะ
she shall focus on work(I don't know whose work, "my" or "her"?) by knowing the dos and don'ts very well, and can make me being interested in her at the very first glance.(maybe it's "she will be interested in such a thing at the very first glance"?)

Is it: 1.considering other aspects; 2.on the other hand; 3. about the other things....or no one is correct?

(for this sentence is the same case, I don't know which is the subject----"I" "the girl" or "we"?)
I just guess: and we will also probably try to talk with each other later.

For learning: Thai

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    It might something wrong about your translation tool. You should write ''สเปคผู้หญิงที่ผมชอบ''
    Next sentence, ก็คงต้องลองคุยกันตามมา. I can understand but not quite correct. You should say ''ก็ต้องลองคุยกันก่อน'' person in this conversation mean ''we''.

More open questions for learning Thai