does the Elvish ” Cheluji tui kiraumo“ really exist or be made up by the author?

Yeah, right here, in the Wizard’s Almanac of Fables,” said Dalton, his excitement growing. “It’s written in Elvish, but I think I can translate it.”Move over, move over,” said Sorceress Edna. “I’m fluent in all dialects of the Wood People.” She nudged him aside with her large rear-end so that she was sitting in front of the book and put her magnifying glass up to the page. “Ah, yes. The boy is right. Cheluji tui kiraumo. Snow leopard’s crown.
“Yeah, right here, in the Wizard’s Almanac of Fables,” said Dalton, his excitement growing. “It’s written in Elvish, but I think I can translate it.”

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    Ummm, well considering elves are not real, one would assume it doesn't exist!!