What's the difference between "talk to you later" and " speak to you later"?

Hey guys!
I would like to know the difference between " talk to you later" and " speak to you later".

When you usually finish our conversation, someone say " talk to you later" and other say " speak to you later" What's the difference between these two greetings?
Could you please tell me what kind of situation you chose the one from these greetings.

Thanks for your great help in advance.

Answers

talk to you later is just more common. not many people use speak to you later. perhaps it's regional.

They both mean the same thing and are well understood. I use both phrases :)

They mean the same. There is not much difference between speak and talk, however speak is more like one way communication and talk means discussion, dialogue etc.