How to say: "As much as possible" in tagalog.

Hello again,

I'm wondering if there could be a direct translation to "as much as possible" in Tagalog, or, if not, any word or group of words that can express the fact that, for example, "I'll write in Tagalog as much as possible". Would that be again, lagi or palagi? In one of my previous question, I was told that "a lot" doesn't exist in Tagalog, and that people use "lagi/palagi" to express that "it is a lot". Perhaps the use of "palagi" or "lagi" could also mean: "as much as possible" because I'll "always" try to write in Tagalog.

Susubukan lagi kong magsulat sa wikang Tagalog. (I don't know how to insert lagi properly, so I would say that this sentence is incorrect, so you may help me with that too haha)

Translation: I will always try to write in Tagalog. (I will write in tagalog as much as possible).

Or perhaps this would work: Palagi akong magsusulatan sa wikang Tagalog. But I guess that would mean "I will always write in Tagalog"

Thanks in advance.

For learning: Filipino (Tagalog)

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    Fortunately, we do have words for it. As much as possible = Hangga't maari (lit. As long as possible). "I'll write in Tagalog as much as possible" = "Magsusulat ako sa Tagalog hangga't maari."
    But commonly, Hanggat' maari appears first in the sentence. So it'd be "Hanggat' maari, magsusulat ako sa Tagalog."

"Susubukan lagi kong magsulat sa wikang Tagalog" should be "Susubukan kong magsulat (pa)LAGI sa wikang Tagalog" OR Susubukan ko (pa)LAGING magsulat sa wikang Tagalog. The subject ( "ko" the genitive pronoun of "ako") must go right after the verb. Moreover, the affix pa- for palagi can be omitted.

"Palagi akong magsusulatan sa wikang Tagalog. "should be "Palagi akong MAGSUSULAT sa wikang Tagalog" = "I will always write in Tagalog". The -an suffix is not applicable.

Hangga't maari, susubukan kong tulungan kita. (I'll try to help you as much as possible) Good luck! ;)

More open questions for learning Filipino (Tagalog)