verb て+いきます、きます

1.今朝、家で朝ご飯をたべてきましたーーーーi already ate breakfast before i came here.??
if i'd like to say this morning. i came here for eating breakfast cuz i didn't have it at home

2.ちょっとたばこをすってきますーーーーi'll be back after smoking ??
if i'd like to say i have been smoking before i come here

For learning: Japanese

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    The pattern Verb(-て)きます is used to express the speaker's point of view that something has continued to change from the past until the present. Consider;

1. 日本語の授業はだんだん難しくなってきました。 The Japanese class has gradually become difficult.
    2. 東京の物価がだんだん高くなってきました。 The cost of living in Tokyo has gradually increased.

On the other hand, Verb(-て)いきます shows, from the speaker's point of view, that change will continue into the future. Consider;

3. 日本の人口は、これから だんだん減っていきます。 (From now,) the population of Japan will continue to decrease.
    4. 中国はこれから いい国になっていくと思います。I think that China will become a good country (to live in, work, etc.)

Note: Both Verb(-て)きます and Verb(-て)いきます are used with verbs that indicate change. From the examples above, these verbs are: 1, 2, 4: なる - to become, and 3: 減る - to decrease.

If I wanted to say those sentences you asked about, I'd use the following constructions (There may be a better way to say these - Native speakers may offer better options):

1. 今朝、家で朝ご飯を食べなかったので、(ここには)食べに来ました。 I'm not sure about the part in brackets.

2. タバコを吸って、(ここに)来ました。 Again, I'm not sure about how I've used the term in brackets.

I hope this was a bit helpful (albeit very long!),and that we can get better input from native speakers.