what does kurai no koto mean??

I was listing to this song and it is in it and I cannot find out what it means anywhere if you could help I would deeply apreciate it XD

For learning: Japanese

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    I think it is a part of "それ(/あれ/これ)くらいのこと", which means "such a small/easy thing".

If it means "dark stuff", it should be "kurai koto".

I think it would be better to get some context - that would make it easier to know which 'kurai' is being referred to. Personally, the only 'kurai' I can think of is 暗い - meaning 'dark'. I would roughly translate 'kurai no koto' as 'Dark stuff'. But I'm not sure whether that's the proper meaning.

Aside: If, however, the phrase is actually 'kirai no koto', that would mean 'Things I hate'. Anyway, I would suggest googling the song lyrics (assuming you know its title). Good luck.