Need some help with Japanese sufix?

Okay so some time ago i had this test and I was supposed to translate "while reading" in a very polite way(i don't know how to translate it to English so that it's respectful enough). Anyways, there were 2 options and I only knew one, which was adding -itsutsu to yomu; but I don't know about the other one... -inagara wouln't be polite enough right? So maybe sufix -(r)are? But then it won't have the "while" meaning... Anyone help?

For learning: Japanese
Base language: Polish

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    The phrases "yomitsutsu" and "yominagara" can both mean "while reading". But neither is particularly polite.

If you want to show respect to the reader, possible translations would be "yomare-tsutsu", "oyomininari-tsutsu", "yomare-nagara", or "oyomininari-nagara".