Correctness of Japanese sentence

Could a native speaker of Japanese comment on whether the following sentence is correct or not:

タナカ さん の じむしょ は まえ は めいじ ビル に ありました。

My worry in this sentence is that I use -ha twice: jimushoha soshite maeha. Is this sentence still correct? If so, why are you allowed to use -ha twice. If not, how can I correct this sentence?

For learning: Japanese

Answers

OOPT

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    It's completely correct and natural.

Using "は" twice (or more) in one sentence is no problem.
    In your sentence, the first "は" refers to the topic you're going to tell about. The second は makes contrast まえ against いま, suggesting that the the office is somewhere else now.

Different from は, you cannot have two を's for one verb.

*ほんを 2さつを よみました. is wrong.
    ほんを 2さつ よみました。is correct.

*にほんごを べんきょうを しました。is wrong. You can say
    にほんごを べんきょうしました。or にほんごの べんきょうを しました。

Yes, it is correct.

The particle 'は' brings up a topic of a sentence or sentences, and the 'topic' I mentioned here is different from the 'subject' in the English grammar. That is why there can be more than one in a sentence.

わたしは納豆は食べません。豆腐は食べます。(I do not eat natto. But I eat tofu.)
    Here, 'わたしは' is the topic of these sentences, meaning 'as far as I am concerned'. And this has an effect even on the second sentence.
    '納豆は' shows the other topic of the first sentence, meaning 'as for natto'.
    '豆腐は' shows the other topic of the second sentence, meaning 'as for tofu'.

Unlike Western languages, we do not have a clear notion/function of 'subject' in the Japanese language. The person that is doing an action is usually understood from the context, unless otherwise explicitly specified by 'わたしは', '彼が', etc.

It's correct.
    Because 「は」is not a subject marker.It's called a topic marker.More than one topic can be in one sentence.
    ex) わたしは きのうは べんきょうは しましたが テレビゲームは しませんでした。