"-ㄹ/을게요" usage?

For example I have this situation: I want to go in coffee shop A, but my friend told me that the coffee in the coffee shop B is better than the coffee in A, so I'm agree with him and answering that I will go in coffee shop B. So I'm changing the location, but not exactly my action. I will still go to the coffee shop, but will be different one. Do I still need to use "-ㄹ/을게요"? Or actually I need to talk about "plan", not "action" in this case? Because, yes I'm changing my plan, but the action is still the same. Thank you for the help!

For learning: Korean

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    The sentence ending(or final ending) "-ㄹ/을게(요)" is used for making an appointment or promise to do something, for example,

내가 내일 음식점에서 맛있는 것을 사 줄게. 약속할게.
    내가 지금은 바쁘니까 이따가 너에게 다시 전화할게. 응? 자, 약속!
    아빠가 오늘은 일찍 퇴근해서 집에 빨리 들어 올게. 알았지?

By the way, If you change your mind, you should tell your friend about your changed plan. And then, you should make a promise again with him for meeting there(the changed place).

You can call your friend again, and you can say "친구야, 다방 B 말고 그냥 다방 A에서 만나자. 알았지? 난 다방 A에서 기다릴게."