Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

Resources to learn Norwegian

Hello,

I'm currently in England trying to learn Norwegian, I am looking for resources that will give me a firm basis in the language (specifically Bokmål). I worry that just books will not enable me to pronounce things correctly and I don't have massive funds to sink lots of money in... any ideas?

For learning: Norwegian

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    Hi Jessica,

try this "http://pavei.cappelendamm.no/"

And listen to the radio!!! (radionorge.no) and watch norwegian tv.

It's so hard to find somebody on italki who can help you learning Norwegian :-/ The informal tutors are too expensive and for the rest... well there are not many people wanting to learn the language. I don't know how to do it either...

Good luck!