Could you please help me to clear some things in this song? Part I.

Tujhe mein rab dikhta hai. - I see my God in u.
here RAB means God? and DIKHTA - see?

Tu hi toh jannat meri, tu hi mera junoon. - You are my heaven, you are my passion.
jannat - heaven? junoon - passion?

Tu hi to mannat meri, tu hi rooh ka sukoon. - You are my wish, you are the peace of my soul.
mannat - wish? rooh - soul? sukoon - peace?

Tu hi aakhion ki thandak, tu hi dil ki hai dastak. - You arethe coldness/calmness of my eyes, you are the heartbeat of my heart.
aakhion - eyes, thandak - coldness/calmness, dastak - heartbeat?

Sajdhe sar jukhta hai. - My head is bowing down in your worship.
this i dont understand at all, hehe. wht does each word mean? wich word means bowing and wich is headand worship?

For learning: Hindi

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    One correction in between...tu hi dil ki hai dastak- here dastak means knock ( you are the knock at my heart )

bowing-jukhta,head-sar,worship-Sajdhe

Let me clear that - The beauty of Hindi is when you don't LITERALLY translate but get hold of the sentiments that swarm around the poetry in it..

Tujhe mein rab dikhta hai, Yaara mein kya karu,
    I tend to see my goddess in you; and the feeling, I cant seem to withhold

jannat - heaven/Nirvana ? junoon - passion? YES

Tu hi to mannat meri, tu hi rooh ka sukoon. - You are my only wish, you bring peace to my soul.
    mannat - wish? rooh - soul? sukoon - peace? - BINGO

Tu hi aakhion ki thandak, tu hi dil ki hai dastak. - You calm my tired (implied) eyes , you are the heartbeat of my heart.
    aakhion - eyes, thandak - coldness/calmness, dastak - A knock (Like a knock on the door) or visit

Sajdhe sar jukhta hai. - My head is bowing down in respect to you.
    Sajda - Traditionally, this is the act of showing unconditional respect (In this case, the act is bowing the head( sar - head , jukta - bow down)

Now try this song : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xFK9imZbjs