Which one is correct?

I told you everything I knew.
I told you everything I know.

Answers

Hi Pelin. How are you?

You can use either so far as I can determine.

It does not matter significantly, whether you say that you are telling what you KNOW, or telling what you KNEW.

There are some circumstances regarding time & tense, in which the word chosen is not an issue of preciseness.

I can tell you that I have told you what I KNOW about the correct way to express yourself in English.

I can tell you that I have told you what I KNEW about the correct way to express yourself in English.

Either way, no abuse of the language is in evidence. So you can relax about your usage in this regard.---Warm Regards, Bruce

The difference is based on the time you're talking about.

If you say, "I told you everything I knew," it means that sometime in the past I told you everything that I knew at that time.

If you say, "I told you everything I know," it means that right now, you do no know anything more than what you previously told them.

As you can see, with the first example, you might know something now that you did not know when you originally told "them".