Expressing a command or a request in tagalog using different pronouns

Hello once more,

I already know a few ways to express a command in tagalog when addressing the person directly without refering to the person who commands or makes the request as in:

Kumain ka na.
Pakibuksan ang pinto.
Kumain tayo.

I would like to know how to say "I want you to" or "He wants you to" or "We want them to", etc.

I'll try something here:

Ibig kong (gusto kong) hugasan mo ang pinggan. (I want you to wash the plate). Is this correct?
Gusto niya magpataba ka (He/she wants you to gain weight). What about this one?

I don't know if these are correct because in other sentences, such as: "gusto kitang makasama" the two pronouns (ko and ka --> kita) are placed before the verb (makasama) while in my attempts, I don't see how this could be done.

I'm sorry if this isn't very clear, I hope you can understand what I've written.

Thanks in advance

For learning: Filipino (Tagalog)

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    Your sentences are correct. The only flaw I saw is that you missed the linker "-ng" in "Gusto niya(ng) magpataba ka." ;)

Ibig kong (gusto kong) hugasan mo ang pinggan. (I want you to wash the plate) can be rephrased to Gusto kitang maghugas ng pinggan. However, though grammatically correct, we don't use that format because it sounds strange. It kinda loses the sting. Unlike in "gusto kitang makasama" which is in declarative and not in imperative mood.

I'll give you a scenario...
    Example I wanted you to get out.
    "Gusto kitang lumabas" sounds like a sarcasm and not as powerful as "Gusto kong lumabas ka."
    The word KO slapping the word LUMABAS to KA, right in your face.

Hope you understand.
    Peace (^_^) v

More open questions for learning Filipino (Tagalog)