What does this word mean?

I know that "Wójcik" is a very popular surname in Poland. Can you tell me, if there is a surname "Nawójcik"? Is it popular and what does it mean?

Additional Details:

Here http://www.polishtoledo.com/lastnames.htm I've found surname Nawojczyk. What does it mean? What is it's genealogy?

For learning: Polish

Answers

You should ask this in the Polish section of Answers

OOPT

Hi :) My surname is Wójcik. And I think there is no such surname as Nawójcik, at least I have never heard it.

Imo surename is just surename. Everything is possible. So many people lives here so I think nawojczyk can exist:) but is it so important ? :)

I never heard of Nawójcik. But there is Nawojczyk, as well as Wojczyk. Nawójcik sounds strange. Nawojczyk doesnt sound just like "na" added to Wojczyk, it isn't probably made this way.

More open questions for learning Polish