anmari vs amari vs takusan

I have a question about the correct use of "anmari vs amari vs takusan"

1) anmari jikanga arimasen
2) amari jikanga arimasen
3) takusan jikanga arimasen

First of all I would like to know the difference between anmari and amari, because I think that one of them is really completely wrong.

Second I am interested in the difference between using anmari/amari vs takusan. When should you say takusan and when anmari/amari.

For learning: Japanese

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    Hello, (1) anmari and (2) amari mean exactly the same thing. However, anmari is probably a bit more colloquial than the standard amari. The addition of the -n- sound between a- and mari occurs with some frequency in Japanese. For example, some people say "on-naji" or "onaji."

So (1) and (2) both mean "(I) don't have much time."

On the other hand, (3) means "(I) don't have a lot of time." The emphasis is that although the speaker has *some* time, he does not have *a lot* of time.