Question about noun

When do you use the plural from of uncountable noun?

Such as intention , experience , impression, etc...

I don't know when to use the plural from of uncountable noun

Answers

The whole point of uncountable nouns is that they have no plural forms. Your examples are not uncountable nouns and so can be used in the plural; intentions, experiences, impressions. Examples of uncountable nouns are milk, water, and money. These can be divided and have no plural form.

Sometimes it is obvious - water, money, etc. Other times, it is deeply rooted in the culture and sometimes the choice cannot be made by any known rule. It is just the way the language develops.
    For example, I can say I have experience in computer science. That is singular. However, I can refer to separate instances that happened to me in my work as my experiences in computer science - traveling, seeing other cultures.
    I can ask someone of their impression of China, meaning what their thoughts and emotions were when the subject of China came up. However, I could also talk about somebody's impressions of China - what they thought of different places in China, as well as their separate impressions of the language, manners and sights, separately.
    To answer your question, the rules for making words plural that we normally think of as uncountable are vague and only come with experience.