is there someone interested in learning spanish or english in exchange for finnish.. ????

that would help me out a lot, i am pretty desperate, i want to study in finland as naive as it sounds. i am a beginner, i kind of know how to read finnish since knowing spanish helped me out a lot, i need to understand how to organize a sentence or specifically, suffixes, starting by the most basics at least, that would give me a start. if you help me, thank you thank thank you very much.

For learning: Finnish

Answers

Sorry can't help, but check out www.finnishpod101.com. I am using the german one and it is very helpful. Good luck!

Hey, I'm native speaker of Finnish. Please add me on skype: rainyboy2037

I can help out with Finnish, I'm trying study Spanish myself but I'm still on baby steps with that...

More open questions for learning Finnish