I have sent several messages to some native speakers, but there is not any reply. Why?

I have sent several messages to some native speakers, but there is not any reply. Was it because I was not polite enough or the Chinese government has shielded this website?

I would like some foreigners to answer me please. Can you see me? and can you hear from me?

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    It might depend on what you're contacting people for. If you're looking for a free language exchange partner, then your best bet is to find someone who is learning Mandarin and who wants to do a 50/50 language exchange. Unfortunately, English learners are probably more common than Mandarin learners, so you might have a lot of competition. Keep interacting with people on italki and I'm sure that you'll find a language partner who works for you!

Hey Victor.

I'm in the States (not sure where you are). I can see this post, your pic.
    Hope this was helpful.

Best of luck.

Hi Victor, if you want to we can Skype! I don't want to learn Chinese, but I want to get to know people from different cultures. So, let's give it a try and let's talk in English =)

You've been here three days. Please have a little patience.