I little history I have heard

Is that true that Japan,and Brazil has something got to do with each other?! when I was in my country sometimes I could even see Little kids that speaks Portuguese really well but how they looks like is like Japanese people,I never in my life I saw a little kid like English people in my country or any other Race..Just Japanese kids and the wife/ husband was LITERALLY BRAZILIAN,100% BRAZILIAN.
What I mean is,is not easy to see any other race in my country(ok I should confess is also ''LITTLE BIT' as I said''LITTLE BIT' )' Does Japan has something got do with Brazil? if you're reading this and you do understand Portuguese,have a look at this http://www.nikkeirj.com.br/index.asp?pg=contato.asp

For learning: Japanese

Answers

No answers yet.