How do you say in French: Would you tell me what you did yesterday?

So imagine that I'm doing a language exchange with a native French speaker for the first time. I want to get to know them and keep the conversation interesting. I have prepared some questions ahead of time that I will ask. Here is a few of them. Will you help me translate the questions to French so that I can speak it the way a French person would expect to hear it? Thanks in advance!

Would you tell me what you did yesterday?
Do you have plans for this weekend?
Will you tell me about your family?

Thank you again.

For learning: French

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    Qu'as-tu fait hier?

If your partner is Canadian, we'll often say:
    Qu'est-ce que tu as fait hier?
    But I think that structure is more common in Canada than in Europe.

As-tu des plans pour la fin de semaine? (or ''pour le weekend'')
    Quels sont tes plans pour le weekend? (or ''pour la fin de semaine'')

Parle-moi de ta famille.
    As-tu des enfants / frères / soeurs / etc?

Honestly, I wouldn't over rehearse if I were you. It's normal to be nervous, at least at first, and it's VERY OK to make mistakes. Honestly, I'm sometimes amazed that my language partners can understand a word of Spanish that comes out of my mouth. Ha! But - in my experience - language partners are extremely patient and encouraging and very forgiving of mistakes.

Pourriez-vous me dire ce que vous avez fait hier? Avez-vous des plans pour ce week-end? Voulez-vous me parler de votre famille?

Would you tell me what you did yesterday?——Pouvez-vouse me dire ce que vous avez fait ?
    Do you have plans for this weekend? Avez-vous un plant pour ce weekend ?
    Will you tell me about your family? pouvez-vous me parler de votre famille ,s'il- vous plai't ?

More resolved questions for learning French