How to write ?

I want to go another country ,but I need write about myself ,I don't know how to write ,how can write is beautiful .thank you

Answers

Be yourself.

"I want to go to another country, but I need to write about myself. I don't know how to write; how can I write beautifully? Thank you."

Practise here: www.italki.com/notebook

Your main weakness is that you're throwing words into a sentence without thinking about grammar. Have a look at the correction I did and you'll begin to get some ideas.

Louisa:

There's more to this than might appear at first. For example, many people can learn English, and they can "write" it. But Written English is far and away, more involved than spoken English.

Also, as I understand the learning process with others, it is necessary to learn to speak, before one can learn to write. There are exceptions of course. For example, in China, many students can write well and read well, but do not speak with the same confidence, nor the same expertise.

Also, a person may be able to write a simple 1 page essay full of generalities,
    bare assertions, and flowery language, as is popular in some contexts where critical thinking is entirely unnecessary.

Words are like a tradesman's tool box. A mechanic or a carpenter has specialized tools which perform specialized tasks. This is what writing means, ultimately. It is the performance of a specialized task. Even beyond that however, we have not clarified the fullness of the meaning of writing; because to Write effectively, specialized knowledge is required about a subject, which may be Scientific, Artistic, Historical, Legal, Philosophical or Theological.

None of these is acquired all at once. A process of gradual assimilation is necessary.

. Writing is merely an extension of speech.