Kursiv gedruckte Wörter sind Wortschatz der Niveaustufe A2 oder B1. I have a list of words so idk

I have a list of words with a line beside each one. I am not quite sure what to do. To copy them? Help please

For learning: German
Base language: German

Answers

OOPT

Sorry, I can hardly understand what you mean.
    If you have got a line between a word you can write down a translation next to it. Or a synonym. Or an explanation. Whatever might help you with learning the vocabulary.

If you mean that "Kursiv gedruckte Wörter sind Wortschatz der Niveaustufe A2 oder B1" stands next to every word that's set in italic, I don't know either what to do. It depends on you which words you want to learn.

All that can be guessed from the title is that all words printed in cursive (italics) are vocabulary from levels A2-B1 which would be just a hint meaning you should already know the meaning of those words if you have those levels.

Regarding a line next to it, I guess it's the space where you write down your translation