Need Helps

Is this sentence correct ?

and could anyone give me more is kind of Inverted Order, and explain what is the differnce between that
i say" it is clear that ..............."

Clear is that people spending too much time on computers may become unimaginative, isolated, inactive, eccentric and lonely.

thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!! : )

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    Szpmzq:

In my humble opinion, you may NOT start the sentence with "clear."

You need to say, "It is clear that people who spend too much time on computers become isolated."

OR

What is clear is that people who spend too time on computers become isolated."

*****

I also believe that you could use the gerund construction:

It is clear that people spending too much time on computers become isolated.
    What is clear is that people spending too much time on computers become isolated.

James

P,S. You could also express it this way:

Clearly, people who spend too much time on computers become isolated.

("Clearly" in that sentence means "In my opinion, it is clear that.")

Clear is that people who spend too much time on computers become unimaginative, isolated, inactive, eccentric, and lonely.

"hypothetically, or " It's clear that people who spend too much time on computers become unimaginative, isolated, inactive, eccentric, and lonely."