Japanese Dramas for Learning?

I'm trying to develop my listening skill as I learn Japanese and would appreciate any drama recommendations that might be good for this. Arigatou gozaimasu!

For learning: Japanese

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    Drama recommended by "rjcorraya" are really good.
    Also, I recommend "hana yori dango" and "beautiful rain".

There are many beautiful dramas you can watch...
    One of my most favorite one is "1 Litre of Tears" (1 rittoru no namida) (2005).
    This is a very beautiful drama and will be very helpful if you want to listen and learn some nice Japanese.
    Another good one is "Mirai Nikki:ANOTHER WORLD" (2012). This was my very first J-drama and I loved it a lot. You'll love it too if you like sci-fi and English movies like Inception, Paycheck etc.
    After all those, if you want to see more dramas, you can watch the famous "Gokusen" series!

I hope you find my answer helpful...let me know if possible which drama you start watching first...^_^