How can I improve my writing and reading skills in english?

This year I'm going to teach young learners from 3 to 12 years old. Thank you!

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    Make certain they know the sounds of the individual letters of the English alphabet. Teach them sounds which are formed by combined letters. Teach them simple root words, then add letters to create new words. Example: at, cat, mat, sat. Teach them the meaning of the words. Create word lists with a picture attached. Put together simple sentences. Purchase, borrow, or write simple readers for them to practice. Also, have them practice writing the words and creating sentence. This is very basic but basic is the best way to start and then build.

to improve you reading and writing, there's not much to do but read and write. Find a book, and start reading. Look up words you don't know. Same for writing.