what is the better way to write in Russian?

because when I change my english keyboard into russian .. it's quite confusing .. :(((( I would like to write in russian ... and speak but I find it so difficult. I need some tips .. thanks

For learning: Russian

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    I don't understand the question. The better way to write in Russian is to start writing in Russian. Can you explain what kind of a problem you have? If you practise, you will learn where all these letters are.

Hi.
    In russian there are several keyboard layouts.
    http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A0%D1%83%D1%81%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B0%D1%8F_%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B4%D0%BA%D0%B0_%D0%BA%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B2%D0%B8%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%83%D1%80%D1%8B
    exists phonetic mode in which the letters are located similar in sound the same place where their English counterparts. maybe, this layout will be easier for you. Stickers can be purchased at ebey.