Please help me with my translation problems.

It was on the hunt for partners who could help provide surprising and delightful play solutions and services for families with young children when they least expect it but most need it.
what does "when they least expect it but most need it"mean in chinese??THX!

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    I don't speak Chinese, so I can't tell you how to say it in your language. But I can try to explain the English, so you will perhaps be able to translate it yourself.

Play solutions and services are to be provided to families of young children. Question: When will that happen? Answer: At the time that (1) the families would not even imagine that play solutions and services would be provided to them (= when "they lease expect it"), but (2) when they need play solutions and services more than ever (when they "most need it").